GK SAVER DRAGON SERIES
GK Saver Passion DRAGON model Goalkeeper Gloves Football Goalkeeper Gloves
- Model Name:Passion Dragon Black/Yellow
- Finger Protection/Saver: Yes available on choice
- Gloves Packing: Kadora Bag with zip entrance and loop hook
- Color: Black /Yellow
- Sizes: ,6,7,8,9,10,11
- Stitching: Finest Cotton Thread reinforced stitching
- Wrist Closure: Latex Strap with adjustable Velcro Point for nice fit
- Bandage: 9 cm Elastic bandage
- Front Palm: 4 mm Special Soft German Latex Black palm
- Backhand : 3.5 mm Special Soft Dumpex foam + 10 mm NFU ultimate Foam Padding inside to feel comfort and grip
- Care Instructions: Always keep wet palm before first use to make its more grip and control over ball . do not play with dry palms .
- Name personalization: Available when you purchased it with ”Yes Personalization” option. It should be around maximum 8 characters (letter or numbers or mix).
Age and Sizes Suitability:
These are the standard sizes for age groups in kids. Kids hand may smaller or bigger in some cases but overall majority follow this approximately size selection for given age groups.
Size 4 (age 5 to 6 years)
Size 5 (age 7 to 8 years)
Size 6 (age 9 to 11 years)
Size 7 (age 12 to 13 years )
Gloves guide size chart :
Goalkeeper glove sizing is a very individual thing. We all have personal preferences to the way we want our gloves to fit and feel. As a general rule (some goalkeepers may prefer their gloves tighter or loser fitting) I measure my hand from the tip of the middle finger to the base of the palm. I then add on a cm to take into consideration the thickness of the latex padding and lining used in the gloves.
|SIZE||HAND WIDTH (CM)||HAND LENGTH (CM)|
Note : Glove can be 1 cm bigger or small according to design and layout and production reasons. International standard size difference can be around 1 cm plus minus in each size .
Gloves care instructions:
To get maximum grip and life from your goalkeeper gloves you should take the following key steps:
Before using your new gloves for the first time pre-wash them and dry naturally in accordance with the washing instructions below. This will ensure you get the maximum grip when in use.
During use of the gloves keep damp the palms of the gloves with water in order to get the best possible grip and durability from the latex palm.
After use, before doing anything ensure you wash them and leave to dry naturally – leaving latex to dry out will make it brittle, affecting durability and grip.
Do not dry the gloves:
on a radiator
in front of a fire
in a tumble dryer
using a hair dryer
using an iron
in direct sunlight
by “wringing” them out
All of the above can cause the gloves to lose natural moisture turning them dry and brittle.