Product Name: 3D Winner Pink Goalkeeper Gloves
- Finger protection/saver available on choice
- Gloves come in a Kadoora bag with zip entrance and loop hook for easy storage and transportation
- Available in attractive colors of pink, black, and white
- Available in sizes 6-11 to fit various hand sizes
- Made with finnest cotton thread reinforced stitching for durability
- Latex strap with adjustable Velcro point for a comfortable fit around the wrist
- 9cm elastic bandage for added support and protection
- 4 mm Giga Grip German Latex white palm for maximum grip and control over the ball
- 3.5 mm special soft Dumpex foam backhand with 10 mm NFU ultimate foam padding inside for added comfort and grip
- New 3D control and anatomic fit system for a perfect fit and grip control
- New 3D embossing system for enhanced quality and grip control
- Care instructions: Always keep wet palm before first use to make its more grip and control over ball. Do not play with dry palms.
The 3D Winner Pink Goalkeeper Gloves by GK Saver are made with high-quality materials to provide long-lasting durability and excellent grip control. The German latex palm and soft backhand foam provide reliable impact protection, while the adjustable latex strap and elastic bandage offer a comfortable and secure fit. The gloves also feature a 3D new micro dryfit mesh body and breathable finger sides for fresh air transaction and optimal fit. The gloves are available in attractive colors and come with the option for personalization with a maximum of 8 characters.
Age and Sizes Suitability:
The gloves are suitable for various age groups, with standard sizes available for kids between the ages of 5-13. The gloves guide size chart is provided for accurate measurement and size selection.
Gloves Care Instructions:
To get maximum grip and life from your goalkeeper gloves, pre-wash them before the first use and dry them naturally in accordance with the washing instructions provided. During use, keep the palms of the gloves damp with water to maintain optimal grip and durability. After use, wash the gloves and leave them to dry naturally. Avoid drying the gloves on a radiator, in front of a fire, in a tumble dryer, using a hair dryer, using an iron, in direct sunlight, or by wringing them out, as these actions can cause the gloves to lose natural moisture, making them dry and brittle.
Returns will not be accepted in these cases .
1- If the item is worn or tags were removed .
2- If the item treated badly on the field due to lack of knowledge of glove care.
3- If the customer do not follow gloves care instructions given on the pack.
4- If the customer do not sure about his hand size and order wrong size with name personalization over it